Nextide annnounces nexPro
I have not discussed my work at Nextide much in the open community but my peers on the Core Geeklog team have been aware and very supportive. The nexPro suite and services should be a welcome addition to the Geeklog community that have been looking for more business oriented features and services
As announced on geeklog.net, some of the key new plugins and features include:
- nexForm: Dynamic online forms and Form Editor
- nexFlow: workflow engine to automate form review, approval and business processes
- nexFile: Document management with version control and advanced admin features
- nexList: List administration and used as core admin tool for other plugins
- nexMenu: Dynamic site menu administration
- Pre-integrated with the forum and the captcha plugins
We are also announcing the first of our premium plug-in products, nexContent which is a full featured content management solution that allows you to take full control of your site content and block layout. All of the content on our new site has been done with nexContent (excluding the wiki). We are planning to release more premium solutions in the months to come. The next premium product scheduled for release is the nexPro Project Management plug-in.
The Nextide site has been designed to provide you with several means of product evaluation. There are product overviews, video tutorials and wiki documentation to help you get familiar with our solutions. Please post any questions and feedback on our site in the forums and we will promptly follow-up.