Chatterblock version 3.1 released
 |  Printable Version
ironmax
 September 28 2007 22:20 PM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: Blaine

Michael,

Can you test if you enter the same text in a forum post, story comment does it reject it but not in chatterblock?
If so - send me an email with the content so I can test.

Thanks!

Okay, will do as soon as I get another spam posted.

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 October 03 2007 07:12 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: ironmax

Quote by: Blaine

Michael,

Can you test if you enter the same text in a forum post, story comment does it reject it but not in chatterblock?
If so - send me an email with the content so I can test.

Thanks!

Okay, will do as soon as I get another spam posted.

The forum accepted it as well so I guess the Spam-X might be working. Is there a way to turn off URLs in the chatterbox?

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 October 03 2007 21:45 PM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Was trying to figure out why SpamX wasn't working...so I looked into the Admin lists and found that I forgot to make any additions to the lists. So I did and made a regex like this and it should have worked \b[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,4}\b

But after putting this in and writing what would be a spam msg with an email address in it, I get this error. Any ideas?

PHP Formatted Code

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cb_getconfig() (previously declared in E:\WebSites\spacequad141\public_html\chatterblock\cb_main.php:29) in E:\WebSites\spacequad141\public_html\chatterblock\cb_main.php on line 56

Michael

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 October 03 2007 22:33 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Mike, I tried to duplicate and could not. I added the same regex and then entered a message like 'test@example.com' or a link but it was not filtered nor was there any error - so maybe the regex I added was not correct or something.

What mode is your chatterblock in - iframe?
Check and see if that error is isolated to one mode or another.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 October 03 2007 22:55 PM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Update... I turned off Spamx support in the Chatterbloxk and tried it again...it works fine without the spamx running. So then I removed the regex and turned spamx back on..still worked fine. I then entered a regular word into the spamx and tried it again. Message went thru as if spamx was turned off. So something is up with the interaction between the two. It definitely didn't like the regex listed above.

Michael

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 12:36 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content