Forum Index > Geeklog > ChatterBlock Plugin Support New Topic Post Reply
 Chatterblock version 3.1 released
 |  Printable Version
ironmax
 October 03 2007 23:11 PM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: Blaine

Mike, I tried to duplicate and could not. I added the same regex and then entered a message like 'test@example.com' or a link but it was not filtered nor was there any error - so maybe the regex I added was not correct or something.

What mode is your chatterblock in - iframe?
Check and see if that error is isolated to one mode or another.

Yes I had it in iframe...then I changed it to static and retested after I seen your post (btw when we crossed on the wire) and I get the same thing...seems spamx is is not working...I know its working on the rest of the site cuz I got a log full of spammers trying to post to the forums. I ended up having to change it in the database cuz the admin panel would not save the changes...all I got was a refreshed screen as if I went to the page for the first time to make adjustments.
On a side note...the IP Address in the box still does not report the visitors IP. Also when you go to save the config the Word Guest does not save in the cb_config.php file. I have to manually edit it to show.

Michael

BTW I got the regex from http://www.regular-expressions.info/regexbuddy/email.html

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 October 04 2007 03:52 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Update on the spamx...I just now checked my email and it looks like spamx did see the post on the CB, however it did not delete it. Thats why there was confusion on wether it was working or not.

Michael

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 October 05 2007 04:30 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: ironmax

Was trying to figure out why SpamX wasn't working...so I looked into the Admin lists and found that I forgot to make any additions to the lists. So I did and made a regex like this and it should have worked b[A-Z0-9._%-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+.[A-Z]{2,4}b

But after putting this in and writing what would be a spam msg with an email address in it, I get this error. Any ideas?

PHP Formatted Code

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cb_getconfig() (previously declared in E:WebSitesspacequad141public_htmlchatterblockcb_main.php:29) in E:WebSitesspacequad141public_htmlchatterblockcb_main.php on line 56

Michael

Any thoughts on the fatal error I'm getting here whenever anyone enters a keyword thats in the spamx

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 October 05 2007 04:39 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Micheal,

I'm away for the next few days so it won't be until later next week that I can look at this.

I will need more info like exact spamx define, chatterblock mode and spam entered that does this. See if you can break it down to a more basic test that generates this error.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 October 05 2007 05:13 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: Blaine

Micheal,

I'm away for the next few days so it won't be until later next week that I can look at this.

I will need more info like exact spamx define, chatterblock mode and spam entered that does this. See if you can break it down to a more basic test that generates this error.

For now I will disable the block until you get back.

Michael

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.21 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CST. The time is now 11:58 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content