PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > glQuiz New Topic Post Reply
 glQuiz testing/buying?
 |  Printable Version
bunkfilms
 June 23 2004 21:36 PM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

Quote by Blaine: If you make a US$20 donation via the Paypal link a the lower left block on my site and send me a PM with your email address - I will forward you the plugin.

Thanks for the interest

Doing it now! Thanks Blaine! This is the second time I have donated and encourage others to do so as well as your blocks have enchanced my web site immensley. I wish I can give more, and hope to some day!

Webmaster And Geeklog enthusiast

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 June 23 2004 22:25 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

I thought your membername looked familiar

You have been named site member of the day

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
bunkfilms
 June 29 2004 09:45 AM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

Been testing this on the site. I run a low budget film productions group in Indianapolis, IN and run a film networking site for other filmmakers (www.indianapolisfilm.net) and this plugin has the potential to be one of the higest draws to our site! May be the best $20 I have paid for anything in a long time. Thanks Blaine! How much will the full blown version be when it is ready?

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 June 29 2004 10:29 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

I'm glad that it worked out so well for you. Please let me know if you have any suggested tweaks and changes. I'm still not 100% happy with the admin user-interface.

There is a need for better admin of results but that may be version 2.

Not a lot to finish off - probally 8 hours of work plus the documentation. One thing holding me back are the needed site changes I have to make to support better management of selling softgoods from my site.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
bunkfilms
 June 29 2004 16:33 PM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

I'm very comfortable with the admin user interface and find it easy to use to get the quizes up. The only feature I think be very useful is the abilit for the quiz takers to see their quize results after they have taken a quiz so they can see what the answers are and what they answered corretly. I think I may have read somewhere that was something you were working on?

Other than than that, I'm diging how easy it was to setup and administer...though I don't think I found actual "install" instructions with it, but from using your other blocks and installing them, it was easy to get this up and going. It took me 5 min from download to install.

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 01:53 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content