PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > glQuiz New Topic Post Reply
 glQuiz testing/buying?
 |  Printable Version
kb74
 January 19 2005 07:05 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

:?: I like the quiz plugin but was wondering if the following features would be possible:

1. choosing the person with the shortest answering time as an overall quiz champ for that quiz, as to allocate a prize to that person, as many people would have the same score. This function is one i would like to have on my sight once it is up and going.

2. for the users to see their answers up against the correct answer (as I have noticed other people have suggested) but only after the quiz has been taken off the homepage

3. Admin to be able to set a max answer time on each quiz so users have a limited answer time so it is possible to make it a little more competitive for the users. Sort of how they do on tv game shows.

4. admin to set how many times a user may answer each quiz.

5. admin able to allocate a starting and finishing date and time for each quiz so they automaically start and finish.

:thumbsup:

Regards

You can make a difference! Do it today.

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 January 19 2005 14:15 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

The short answer is yes but that functionality is not today. If you want to fund those new features then we can talk about that else it will have to wait until I get or see ofher client interest.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
kb74
 January 20 2005 01:36 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

:D Thanks Blaine that is all I needed. Once I have my site funtioning and I can see how many users actually use then I will approach you to do these alteration. Regards

Kev

You can make a difference! Do it today.

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.15 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 03:49 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content