PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > Forum Plugin Support New Topic
 Forum Version 2.6 Testing Feedback
 |  Printable Version
ironmax
 November 19 2006 00:21 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Okay, I do have a question. Does the "Content generated in: 1.26 seconds" line stay? Also, its in the log file, and I can see that filling up really fast on some site. Maybe it's a dumb question, but where do you turn this off?

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 November 19 2006 00:26 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Okay, I do have a question. Does the "Content generated in: 1.26 seconds" line stay? Also, its in the log file, and I can see that filling up really fast on some site. Maybe it's a dumb question, but where do you turn this off?

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 November 19 2006 00:32 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: ironmax

I don't know if this is a bug, but I just posted this msg and it did not come back to this message afterwords. Making me think that the msg wasn't posted. Then i went to the main front site page and back into the forum, wasn't there. So i hit the back button a few time and got to my msg and resubmitted it and gee...it was there but duplicated...and now this one is a quote of the second msg. I don't know if this is spuratic or just me. I had to report what I found.

Michael

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 November 19 2006 00:35 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

I don't know if this is a bug, but I just posted this msg and it did not come back to this message afterwords. Making me think that the msg wasn't posted. Then i went to the main front site page and back into the forum, wasn't there. So i hit the back button a few time and got to my msg and resubmitted it and gee...it was there but duplicated...and now this one is a quote of the second msg. I don't know if this is spuratic or just me. I had to report what I found.

Michael

I don't get it, this msg went thru just fine, the quoted last on I hit the preview and then sent. The first original of this dialog I just hit send...Just like I will on this one. Without previewing it.

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 November 19 2006 08:57 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

It will stay in the release candidate but will likely be removed in the final version. It's in a template for those that must remove it now

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.20 seconds

All times are CDT. The time is now 11:20 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content