PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > Filemgmt Plugin Support New Topic Post Reply
 New Installation Issue
 |  Printable Version
flitch
 March 09 2008 19:57 PM (Read 5398 times)  
Forum Newbie

Hi,
I installed filemgmt without any problems, but when I try to upload anything, I've been getting the same error as albert with the whole,
"An error has occurred:
2 - move_uploaded_file(D:/web1/Geeklog-1.x/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/mankiw13[1].doc) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory @ /home/hills14/public_html/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php line 1306",
thing.

ummm sorry if I'm a noob, but I have no idea what "D:/web1/Geeklog-1.x/" refers to in terms of the directory to store file.
I change the directory in the admin settings to "http://mysite/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/" which seems to make more sense to me (again noob). I've made sure that I have permission to write to the folders on my server, but now I get the error message:

An error has occurred:
2 - move_uploaded_file(http://mysite/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/mankiw15[1].doc) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP wrapper does not support writeable connections. @ /home/hills14/public_html/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php line 1306

array(9) {
["newfile"]=>
string(67) "http://mysite/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/mankiw15[1].doc"
["directory"]=>
string(52) "http://mysite/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/"
["myts"]=>
&object(mytextsanitizer)(0) {
}
["eh"]=>
&object(errorhandler)(0) {
}
["filemgmtDuplicatesAllowed"]=>
&NULL
["filemgmtFilePermissions"]=>
&int(493)
["name"]=>
string(15) "mankiw15[1].doc"
["tmp"]=>
string(14) "/tmp/php8mxIHd"
["logourl"]=>
string(19) "mankiw15%5B1%5D.doc"
}

(This text is only displayed to users in the group 'Root')

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff

Profile Email PM
flitch
 March 09 2008 23:56 PM  
Forum Newbie

So I think I fixed my own problem by finally changing the directory to store files to what it should be, but I am getting a 500 error when I try to go to the filemgmt index.php. I have tried reinstalling the plugin, but I still get this error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hillsidehs.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Profile Email PM
Blaine
 March 10 2008 07:58 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

These errors are caused by not installing the files in the correct locations or permissons.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
hfd
 August 21 2008 18:48 PM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

hello Blaine.

I have follow the step by step on readme file on how to install filemgmt on our geeklog1.4.1 site. but I do get this error when I upload the file. I have created the filemgmt_data on public_html with 755 permission.

An error has occurred:
2 - move_uploaded_file(D:/web1/Geeklog-1.x/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/123testfile.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory @ /home/myuserid/public_html/mysubdomain/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php line 1306

array(9) {
["newfile"]=>
string(69) "D:/web1/Geeklog-1.x/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/123testfile.zip"
["directory"]=>
string(52) "D:/web1/Geeklog-1.x/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/"
["myts"]=>
&object(MyTextSanitizer)#4 (0) {
}
["eh"]=>
&object(ErrorHandler)#6 (0) {
}
["filemgmtDuplicatesAllowed"]=>
&NULL
["filemgmtFilePermissions"]=>
&int(493)
["name"]=>
string(17) "123testfile.zip"
["tmp"]=>
string(18) "/var/tmp/phpeB6Q0u"
["logourl"]=>
string(17) "123testfile.zip"
}

(This text is only displayed to users in the group 'Root')

I don't know how to solve this error. I using fantastic install geeklog, so all private and public in the same directory.

thanks.
Hollis

Profile Email Website PM
hfd
 August 21 2008 19:38 PM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

okay, let me try one more time. look like I forget to set the url on the File Management Administration setting section to the filemgmt_data files and the file under it.

I will be right back.

thanks.

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 12:42 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content