PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > glMenu New Topic Post Reply
 GLMenu 1.5 on GL 1.71: install error
 |  Printable Version
beewee
 December 22 2010 13:42 PM (Read 8289 times)  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

I know, GL Menu isn't made for Geeklog 1.71. I tried to install it because I prefer to use this menu instead of the newer Navman plugin. This is the error I get while installing the plugin:

2 - require_once(/home/usernamexx/domains/domainxx/gl/system/plugins/glmenu/lib-portalparts.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: unknown file or directory @ /home/usernamexx/domains/domainxx/gl/plugins/glmenu/functions.inc line 55

And this is the mentioned line 55:
PHP Formatted Code
require_once ($_CONF['path_system'] . 'lib-portalparts.php');

I'm no programmer, but this should be quite easy to solve. I tried to edit the line to set the correct path, with no luck so far. Who can help me out?

Profile Email Website PM
cordiste
 January 03 2011 03:17 AM  
Forum Senior
Senior

Hi,

You need to add lib-portalparts.php file in the system folder.

::Ben

Profile Email PM
beewee
 January 04 2011 03:24 AM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

That file is actually there. To be sure, I uploaded it again. I changed line 55 of functions.inc, trying to point it to the correct directory, and I get this error now:

2 - require_once(/home/domain/domains/domain.xx/gl/system/system/lib-portalparts.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Onbekend bestand of map @ /home/domain/domains/domain.xx/gl/plugins/glmenu/functions.inc line 55

I might trick it by making that directory of course, and put the file in there. I'll keep you posted

EDIT: Fooling the script did the trick indeed. Not the correct way, but it works now (except for the z-index in the stylesheet since the flyout is behind the centre column, but that should be no problem)

Thanks for getting me awake!

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.14 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 11:44 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content