PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > ChatterBlock Plugin Support New Topic Post Reply
 Chatterblock 2.3
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: sam
 October 08 2002 07:23 AM (Read 4374 times)  

I see on your site a very cool new Chatterblock 2.3. I am going travelling in a few days time, do you think this block will be ready by then.

If not is their any chance of emailing me the test version.

samscales@hotmail.com

Many thanks for all your time and effort

Blaine
 October 08 2002 08:40 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Hi Sam,

I appreciate the interest and will be releasing it soon - but I have more coding and testing yet to do. It all depends on how much time I get.

Since GL Development does not pay very well - not a single donation to date, I have to find other work to support my family.

I work better and faster when I don't have to worry about my family being on the street, So if not for me, please feed my kids and donate ...

Cheers,
Blaine

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
isol8
 October 09 2002 17:48 PM  
Forum Newbie

I generally disagree with requesting donations, but in this case I think its definitely worth it. Blaine has helped me a number of times personally on IRC and I use almost all of the plugins/blocks/hacks he has released.
Thanks for all your time and work.
One thing I wanted to mention, on the Chatterblock will there be the option to turn off scrolling messages. Sometimes if ppl write long responses its hard to follow.

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 October 09 2002 20:55 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Hey thanks for the postive words. I didn't start developing these GL addons for the money - albeit it certainly would help now. It's not just my time that's now involved. Example, my server was fine for my personal needs but now with the load it's seeing daily and weekly over the past few months, it's starting to melt down. I have to seriously consider replacing it but I can't justify doing so right now.

Blaine

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
Scotsman
 October 10 2002 10:26 AM  
Forum Junior
Junior

Blaine,

What kind of donations are we talking about here? Like I'd like to donate $5 or something but I dont know if it'd be too little or whatever.

Profile Email PM
Content generated in: 0.21 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CST. The time is now 11:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content