PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > ChatterBlock Plugin Support New Topic Post Reply
 Chatterbox
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: roblinrey
 September 01 2002 16:42 PM (Read 1390 times)  

First let me say thank you for all the help you have already provided. Without you and Squatty I would be more lost than I am if that is possible.
Now the problem. I am installing Chatterbox and have come across a problem. I hope I can explain this so you can understand. When I try to put the code in lib-custom All seems fine until I get to this line.
return str_replace("","", $cb_out); then my program indicates this is no longer valid php. If I place any thing after the single then it is valid. like this return str_replace(""," ", $cb_out); . Is this the problem or am I looking in the wrong place. When I just cut and paste the code in the phps file I get an error. And it is no longer valid php

Help!

Blaine
 September 01 2002 23:11 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

roblinrey,

We may need to exchange a few notes for me to better understand the problem. An alternative is to catch me online using an IRC client - as per the support link on the main gl site.

It looks like you are not getting as far step 6 - adding the block. You need to add the entire contents of the .phps file to the lib-custom.php file. Add it to the bottom of but BEFORE the last line - the ?> This indicates the end of php code.

If you are adding Chatterblock v2.2 with an empty chatterblock table (which it would be if you just created it as in step 1) then you will get a 1064 error that I just discovered while helping maleko install it.

Blaine

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CST. The time is now 11:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content