PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Community > General Chat New Topic Post Reply
 Need to hire a guru
 |  Printable Version
viasoul
 February 08 2006 12:27 PM (Read 2221 times)  
Forum Newbie

I have a few snaggs with my geeklog site that I need cleaned up. The total gig should take less than 3 hours if you're a guru so I'll pay $25/hr for those three hours via paypal. Hell if it takes you 20 mintues, I'll still pay you for three hours as long as it's fixed and I can call on you if the problem persists or recurs.

I'm an entrepreneur, not a programmer so I just don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of php and to solve the problems on my own. In fact the problems I have are probably due to the tweeks that I HAVE made.

Please post responses here in the forum. We'll go from there.

Thanks very much

Profile Email PM
Blaine
 February 08 2006 17:40 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

I saw your duplicate post on geeklog.net. I don't discuss client projects in the public forums but if you can provide me with a summary of your issues and requirements then I can quote you and determine if it's within your noted budget.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
viasoul
 February 09 2006 06:54 AM  
Forum Newbie

Yea sorry for the spam. I'm really glad you are interested because I was affraid of getting someone from under a rock that might try and take advantage of me hence the reason for wanting them to speak publicly first.

Anyway, I'll email you the specifics. I don't think it will be a very big deal. I just don't have the skill nor the time to do it myself.

Thanks again! I'll be in touch.

Profile Email PM
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 08:47 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content