PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > General Geeklog New Topic Post Reply
 Question about a couple plugins, and images.
 |  Printable Version
twolf
 April 10 2007 18:19 PM (Read 1931 times)  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Blaine, I installed the forum plugin and the images after installing link to gifs, yet your images are .png's. What lines do I need to add and to what file so it calls png images?

Have this same prob after updating to GL 1.4.1..can you tell me the same on this? Last time i downloaded all png's and saved as gif's and uploaded..lot of work, would appreciate help..thanks..t

Profile Email PM
Blaine
 April 11 2007 08:38 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

You need to check your theme's functions.php as that defines the initial default image type used. Then I have an image type override setup in the plugins config.php - there are notes in there explaining it.

$CONF_FORUM['autoimagetype']
The forum uses a number of icons and you may have a need to use a mixture of image types. Setting this setting to true will invoke a function that will first check for an image of the type set in your themes function.php $_IMAGE_TYPE. If the icon of that image type is not found, then it will use an image of type specified by the $CONF_FORUM['image_type_override'] setting. Set $CONF_FORUM['autoimagetype'] to false to disable this feature and only icons of type set by the themes $_IMAGE_TYPE setting will be used.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.15 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 05:25 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content