PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Community > Site Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 i think you should make one good media gallery for geeklog
 |  Printable Version
cobro
 May 01 2007 16:51 PM (Read 2013 times)  
Forum Senior
Senior

becouse im having some huge problem with the installation of mediagallery plugin i think it is not that well done you can make all plugins work so i think you should make one hell of an good media gallery plugin for geeklog or just bridge for coppermine or other photo programs ? :) :help: i was installing the new version of mediagallery 1.4.8 and all crash all was erased :( so i think i dont want to have to go through that again so i think you should make one permanent plugin for us :twocents: :shakehands:

can i sleep on your shoulder mister soldier

Profile Email PM
Blaine
 May 01 2007 19:16 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Hi Anton,

Sorry to hear that your having an issue with MG. I'm sure it's nothing major because Mark does very good work and is excellent at helping others. If he has not replied to assist you, it may be that he has just been busy with life and work but he will most certainly want to help you.

I've used the other gallery apps and worked on the bridges for Gallery 1.x and 4images and am so glad Mark developed MG as it's a ton of work to develop this app from scratch.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
cobro
 May 01 2007 20:03 PM  
Forum Senior
Senior

yes it is very well made that is true but im having to much truble and i dont know why i know how to install plugin but this dose just not seem to work and i cant figur out what the problem is a cant see mediagallery in admin panel a cant use jupload and cant use remote gallery and cant use upload via browser so i was just thinking about trying another media gallery plugins and was wondering if you have made some ? i have geeklog messenger that you made and works like a glove :) but im not saying that media gallery plugin is i junk never it is great plugin but im just not getting this on how to install it obvious < sorry not that great in english but i think im goint to stick with media gallery plugin tho just have to figur out how to install it right

can i sleep on your shoulder mister soldier

Profile Email PM
jcostello
 May 01 2007 22:42 PM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

Quote by: cobro

becouse im having some huge problem with the installation of mediagallery plugin i think it is not that well done you can make all plugins work so i think you should make one hell of an good media gallery plugin for geeklog or just bridge for coppermine or other photo programs ? :) :help: i was installing the new version of mediagallery 1.4.8 and all crash all was erased :( so i think i dont want to have to go through that again so i think you should make one permanent plugin for us :twocents: :shakehands:

Hmmm actually I have tried several gallery solutions with GL and I personally think that MG is probably the best of the lot. I have found it to be a very reliable plugin over an extended period of time...and I have been using it since the very first release. I have also found Mark to be very interested in supporting users and he often goes out of his way to help others. Please be very careful when making these very generalised (and not quite true) statements. :blah:

Profile Email PM
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CST. The time is now 05:06 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content