PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > General Geeklog New Topic Post Reply
 Error when modifying profile and login user
 |  Printable Version
koalasoft
 May 15 2007 19:01 PM (Read 1852 times)  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

When trying to enter my site as administrator appears to me the following message: - -

PHP Formatted Code
1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR bid = '-1') ORDER BY blockorder,title asc' at line 1. SQL in question: SELECT name,owner_id,group_id,perm_group,perm_members,perm_anon FROM gl_blocks WHERE onleft = 1 AND is_enabled = 1 AND (tid = 'all' AND type <> 'layout') AND (bid NOT IN (65,67,44,72,26,19,57,64,53,21,66,75,59,47,49,41,23,62,77,9,51,4,) OR bid = '-1') ORDER BY blockorder,title asc

This happens when I make a modification in my profile and keep the changes.

the other users have the same problem when he enters his name of user and password the site and modify his profile when keeping this, single when the administrator enters similarly passes east error... as he could be the error. in summary ALL those that modify their data (profiles) and keep the changes, mark east error to them and they cannot enter but...

... as he could be the error. :pray:

Grettings !!

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 May 15 2007 22:03 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Appears to be something wonky in the list of block id's - the list of numbers in brackets. The last number is missing.

What version of GL is this - we have a lot of sites and this has not been reported that I have seen.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
koalasoft
 May 17 2007 08:54 AM  
Forum Full Poster
Full Poster

Quote by: Blaine

Appears to be something wonky in the list of block id's - the list of numbers in brackets. The last number is missing.

What version of GL is this - we have a lot of sites and this has not been reported that I have seen.

My version is Geeklog 1.4.1
PHP 5
Mysql 5

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.26 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CST. The time is now 05:00 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content