PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > glMenu New Topic Post Reply
 GLMenu and Geeklog 1.5
 |  Printable Version
ironmax
 May 18 2008 13:36 PM (Read 3500 times)  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

I know the beta just came out a few days ago. Is there away to get the glmenu to work with the new geeklog 1.5? The header menu shows up but the drop-downs don't work. The side block menu don't even show up and its a shrinked up blank box where the menu should be.

Michael

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 May 18 2008 13:47 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Actually, I have been working this weekend on a new release of glMenu v3.0 and I will be testing and certifying it to work with GL 1.5 and CTL. The plugin will have a number of internal changes that will make it easier to extend and add new menu styles. It already suppored Milonic and a CSS menu styles but when trying to add different CSS or combination styles, it was necessary to modify core code.

The new version will also support a image/css based menu like this site has. Also, I will be extending the online color themer to set the colors for submenu(s) as well.

More changes are planned and being worked on ....

Oh and I will be making glMenu a free download as well :mrgreen:

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 May 18 2008 14:31 PM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Let me know if you want me to beta test it for you....

Michael

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 May 19 2008 23:36 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

After fighting with some YUI javascript issues for too many hours today, I finally got the enhanced online color configuration screen working with the YUI components.

I wanted to use the YUI dialog which create a nice popup overlay window that you can move around while automatically setting the background as a shadow. In the dialog is the YUI color picker which is a easier to use color picker then I had been using.

Once you choose a new color and save, the main config field value is updated.

For an example of the YUI color picker within a floating dialog window - click here

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 May 20 2008 00:28 AM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: Blaine

After fighting with some YUI javascript issues for too many hours today, I finally got the enhanced online color configuration screen working with the YUI components.

I wanted to use the YUI dialog which create a nice popup overlay window that you can move around while automatically setting the background as a shadow. In the dialog is the YUI color picker which is a easier to use color picker then I had been using.

I like it...its a nice addition.

Michael

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.28 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 06:48 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content