PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > glMenu New Topic Post Reply
 All submenus showing on left block since upgrade
 |  Printable Version
jlanda
 September 05 2008 18:08 PM (Read 2276 times)  
Forum Newbie

I just upgraded glmenu from 3.0 to 3.1 and the oddest thing happened. My left block which had submenus listed under parent directories is now listing EVERYTHING, parent directories as well as all submenu items in one long block. I checked into the menuadmin to see if anything was listed twice, but it's not. I tried deleted one of the entries from the menu admin to see if that would delete the extra entry, but it didn't. It seems like it recreated all entries under the submenus. Any idea what happened and how to fix?

Profile Email PM
Blaine
 September 07 2008 09:11 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Never seen that before and if that was my site, I'd likely restore the database quickly and try it again making sure I had all the correct files in place and that I did not see an issue (verify step) before the update.

The upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 includes only one database update - and that is to change the plugin version.

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
jlanda
 September 13 2008 19:46 PM  
Forum Newbie

Giant oops on my part! I just looked over everything one more time before blitzing it and found that somehow "My Static Pages" was enabled in the Menu Admin. Since most of my menu options are static pages, it looked like everything was replicated. I finally found that option and disabled it. All is well now!

Profile Email PM
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 04:39 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content