PortalParts.com Site

Forum Index > Geeklog > glMenu New Topic Post Reply
 glmenu 3.01 install and config error
 |  Printable Version
ironmax
 December 18 2008 05:23 AM (Read 1802 times)  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

After installing a new setup for geeklog, and then installing a version 3.01 of the glmenu, I get the following error.

PHP Formatted Code

(This text is only displayed to users in the group 'Root')
2 - implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed @ /chroot/home/path/to/root/system/classes/template.class.php line 900

array(2) {
  ["varname"]=>
  string(7) "cssfile"
  ["filename"]=>
  string(111) "/chroot/home/path/to/public_html/layout/gameserver_black/glmenu/procssmenu/headermenu_css.thtml"
}

Paths above changed for security reasons.

Any idea how to fix? I had to disable the glmenu because it gives the same error on all subsequent pages. Site installed on a commercial hosted linux system with php5.1 and mysql 5.x. Permissions set for 777 on the entire theme/glmenu and subs.

Michael

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
Blaine
 December 18 2008 08:26 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

That error is to generic and not reporting an issue with glMenu and the template class should not be reporting an error.

Try disabling other plugins and leave glMenu enabled - just use phpmyadmin to set pi_enabled to 0 is the easiest if you can not use the site. It may not be glMenu that is causing the issue.

Have you added any menu items or is this a default install?

Please consider contributing to support my efforts ..

Profile Email Website PM
ironmax
 December 18 2008 14:58 PM  
Forum Big Cheese
Big Cheese

Quote by: Blaine

That error is to generic and not reporting an issue with glMenu and the template class should not be reporting an error.

Try disabling other plugins and leave glMenu enabled - just use phpmyadmin to set pi_enabled to 0 is the easiest if you can not use the site. It may not be glMenu that is causing the issue.

Have you added any menu items or is this a default install?

Haven't added any menu items. I did try to set the config in the GUI to be under ProCSS and went to hit the update button and thats when the errors started. I ended up having to go into the database to delete the plugin by hand because I couldn't get to it on the site. It wouldn't uninstall unless I enabled it, and there again the error kept me from going any further. After deleting it by hand I reinstalled it, including the files, and it worked fine.

Michael

Ironmax Your have the right to say whatever wish. But just as you may not open my door to say it, you also may not put it in my email box. Your rights end

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.23 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 05:12 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content